DID YOU KNOW?

 

• It costs about $20 to file a paper document, $120 to find a misplaced document, and $220 to replace a document that can’t be found?

 

• Companies that generate 200 documents a week lose 15 of them on average costing them approximately $3,300 per year?

 

• 80% of administrative workers spend at least a half an hour looking for information while 60% spend an hour or more per day replicating work that has already been done?

 

• The average user prints 5 pages at 5 times the cost to each copy made?

 

• With advanced scanning we can streamline your workflows from input to processing to output saving you 100’s, if not 1000’s of hours per year?

 

• Almost half of employees spend 50% or more of their time working from non-traditional locations. They need access to key enterprise information and data to get their jobs done anytime, anywhere, and on any device.

 

• In a recent survey regarding companies with Information Mobility, only 17% of those companies in the study had the highest level of information mobility; remaining 83% risk falling further behind.

 

• Organizations are still too dependent on paper. Businesses still rely heavily on paper; over 58% rely on paper documents for critical business processes. This leads to suboptimal, inefficient workflows.

 

• Employees lack adequate tools to search across all data repositories. Half of employees need to access 6+ data repositories, but only 18% of companies enable search across all.

 

• Almost 40% of enterprise information is captured in filing cabinets or employees’ heads. Without searchable electronic databases, institutional knowledge can walk out the door when employees leave or retire.

 

• Only 27% of companies provide collaboration tools to all employees, and only 30% provide basic web conferencing – creating a challenge for a mobile workforce.

 

• There is a significant gap enabling document capture on mobile devices. Over 80% of organizations need to enable document capture on mobile devices, yet fewer than 20% have fully enabled it. This gap points to the challenge organizations are having keeping up with mobile technology.

 

• Organizations with the highest information mobility maturity see almost $25k in annual benefit per employee, combining $17k in savings from productivity gains and operating cost reductions with $7.2k in revenue gains.